PNEUMATIC Deck Hammer
Featured Health & Safety Benefits
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- 11 scaling heads
- Option for replaceable carbide tipped heads or single piece steel pistons
- Optional Berllium copper spark resistant heads for use in potentially explosive environments
- ATEX approved model for use without hot work permits
- Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction for operator comfort and safety
- Optional Trelawny TVS® vacuum shroud system for protection of operators and surrounding environment
- Ship decks, tank tops, bridge decks and floating platform descaling
- Use ahead of grit blasting to breakdown coatings
- Aggressive pre-preparation on thick coatings ahead of shot blasting
For fast scaling of decks the walk behind SF11 is a fast, effective means of removing hard coatings and corrosion.
11 carbide tipped heads quickly fracture even the toughest materials, perfect for on-going maintenance or preparation pre blast cleaning to speed up removal and save costs on abrasives.
The floating head design allows the SF11 to easily follow deformations in the surface meaning coatings will be removed evenly and consistently.