Trelawny VL Ex ATEX Classification:
*Certified for use in Gas Zone 1
Featured Health & Safety Benefits
- Trelawny’s VL Ex series is the solution for corrosion management in high risk surroundings such as natural gas installations, oil and LNG tankers, gas works, oil drilling platforms, refineries, petrochemical plants and shipyards
- Removal of coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials
- Slag removal and stress relieving welds
- Beryllium Copper needles fitted as standard – Beryllium copper provides high strength with non-sparking and non-magnetic properties
- TVS Dust shroud fitted as standard – Ensures that operators are protected from hazardous dust present in the coating and corrosion they are removing, dust from Beryllium copper is also hazardous and we strongly recommend that the VL Ex series is used in conjunction with the KAV Ex range of dust collectors
- Fall arrestors – A simple drop protection solution is fitted to all VL Ex tools eliminating the risks of dropping the tool which could cause injury, equipment damage and downtime
- Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction – Our VL Ex needle scalers produce up to 8 times lower levels of harmful Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) than that of standard tools protecting operators and increasing usable working time and productivity
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ATEX certified quality design and low vibration
Trelawny’s VL (Vibro-Lo ™) Needle scalers have long been the market leading tools for descaling,
offering unparalleled reductions in harmful vibration, containment of hazardous dust and drop protection.
In our aim to produce the highest performing, safest tools for use in hazardous environments Trelawny offer our ATEX certified versions of the full VL range of needle scalers.
The VL Ex series is based around our VL303 & VL203 pistol grip scalers and the VL223 in line scaler.
Trelawny’s VL Ex series is the solution for corrosion management in high risk surroundings such as natural-gas installations, oil and LNG tankers, gas works, oil drilling platforms, refineries, petrochemical plants and shipyards.