Floor Scarifier TFP 200 Range
The smallest in the TFP range of scarifiers the TFP200 is perfect for small to medium jobs .
The ridged steel chassis ensures a strong, stable machine suitable for accurate surface preparation of concrete and steel surfaces, removing coatings, levelling and texturing.
The TFP200 is also our most popular machine for equipment hire fleets, a versatile range of power options together with simple operation and maintenance makes it the machine of choice for a demanding industry.
- 195mm cutting width
- Easy to use, maintain and manoeuvre
- Precise screw type cutter height adjustment for accurate removal and milling
- Angled dust port allows connection of industrial dust collector giving virtually dust free performance
- Choice of electric, petrol and pneumatic power sources for operation in a wide range of applications
- Suitable for smaller jobs and where manoeuvrability is important
- Removal of hard coatings
- Levelling and removing layers of hard materials such as concrete
- Removing painted lines
- Grooving and texturing concrete
- Removal of coatings and scale from steel surfaces