Scarifiers, also called surface planers or milling machines, use a drum of multi-tipped cutters (flails) which rotate at high speed, impacting the surface to provide an aggressive “cut” to the surface. You can choose from many different styles of interchangeable cutter assemblies to achieve the profile you need for each job.
The Trelawny TFP Scarifier range all come with an integrated height adjustment for varying depths of cut. The range offers varying sizes from light duty machines to heavy duty hydraulically driven versions. Quick change drum designs on all models allow you to switch or replace cutters in minutes.
A variety of interchangeable cutters and drum setups allow scarifiers to perform a broad range of profiling tasks.
– Removing coatings over 1mm thickness such as screeds, old coatings, adhesives and contaminates.
– Concrete reduction and levelling due to incorrect floor levels.
– Grooving and Profiling for non-slip applications such as car parking ramps.
– Provide a textured finish.
– Remove line markings and remove trip hazards.