Low Vibration Back Fill Tamper VL LRS55
The VL LRS55 Pole tamper is a unique tool specifically designed for small area reinstatement tasks.
Developed in association with utility companies and conforming with the New Roads and Streets Works Act (UK), it is perfect for water, electric and gas companies.
The unique Vibro-Lo™ vibration damping system not only helps to protect the operator from vibration related injury it also ensures maximum control when working in tight, narrow trenches and around delicate utilities.
- Replaceable pin fit compactor feet
- Unique vibration dampening system
- Angled air inlet to direct hose away from operator
- Hand guard to protect operator
- Secondary handle for improved controllability
- Lightweight and compact
- Small reinstatement around water meters and stopcocks
- Narrow trench work carried out by cable companies
- Compaction of tarmacadam or asphalt
- Compacting close to walls and street fittings Back fill small areas
- HAUC Compliant compacts up to 2.19 tonnes/m3 Suitable for pathways & highway re-instatement.