ATEX APPROVED Scaling Hammers
Scaleforce Handheld Scaling Hammers
Trelawny VL Ex ATEX Classification:
*CERTIFIED FOR USE IN GAS ZONE 1
Featured Health & Safety Benefits
want to know more?
- Removal of thick coatings, rust, and other accumulated materials
- Coating spot repairs
- Cleaning gas lines in preparation for inspection and repair.
- Machinery and equipment cleaning in plants and factories
- Concrete scabbling and preparation
- For Gas Ex Zone Applications on rigs, petrochemical plants,
pipelines, vessels, and shipyards
- For Dust Ex Zones Applications such as cleaning machinery in
processing industries where dust and powders are present
- Single and triple head models suits a wide range of
- ATEX certified for use without hot work permits
- Low vibration model (single) protects operators
- Quick fit beryllium copper heads fracture tough materials
- Flexible handle options allow in-line and short handle
- Standardised components overall SF Ex models for cost
- The simple and robust design offers reduced and simple
The single head model is suitable for smaller and hard to reach areas. Being lightweight and easy to handle they are perfect for reaching behind structures and up against bulkheads.
The additional Vibro-Lo dampening system adds additional safety protecting the operator from harmful vibration.
The triple head model give faster production for more open areas.
All models feature easily replaceable beryllium copper heads which fracture heavy rust and coatings.