TFP200 DECK SCALER
PETROL, ELECTRIC & AIR POWERED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Featured Health & Safety Benefits
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- 200mm cutting width
- Easy to use, maintain and manoeuvre
- Precise screw type scaling head adjustment
- Angled dust port allows connection of industrial dust collector giving virtually dust free performance
- Choice of electric, petrol and pneumatic power sources
- Supplied complete & ready to work with cutter head
- Suitable for large area descaling while remaining compact for easy manouevrability
- Removal of hard coatings
- Removal of painted lines
- Removal of coatings and scale from steel surfaces
The TFP200 Deck Scaler is perfect for removing coatings and corrosion from decks, hatches and tank bottoms.
The rigid steel chassis ensures a strong, stable machine suitable for accurate surface preparation.
A wide range of attatchments are available for light corrosion and cleaning through to heavy descaling.
Full "voyage packages" are available complete with consumables, power cables and spares to ensure work doesn't stop.
Production rates up to 30m² per hour.