Featured Health & Safety Benefits
Want to know more?
Trelawny's 2021 TFP200 offers the option for you to brand the machine however you'd like. Stand out by using our vinyl wrap service to promote your brand and upsell other products in your range.
We'll design your machine and work with you to include all elements available:
- QR code to training guide
- Cross-sell products in your range
- Upsell consumables and spares
- Promote safety aspects
200mm Floor Scarifier - Petrol, electric & pneumatic power options
- Suitable when manoeuvrability is important
- Removal of hard coatings
- Levelling and removing layers of hard materials such as concrete
- Removing painted lines
- Grooving and texturing concrete
- Removal of coatings and scale from steel surfaces
- 200mm cutting width
- Easy to use, maintain and manoeuvre
- Rear mounted electrical switchgear utilizing vibration resistant components
- Precise screw type cutter height adjustment for accurate removal and milling
- Angled dust port allows connection of industrial dust collector giving virtually dust free performance
- Choice of electric, petrol and pneumatic power sources for operation in a wide range of applications
Want to know more?
The smallest in the TFP range of scarifiers, the TFP200 is perfect for small to medium jobs.
The rigid steel chassis ensures a strong, stable machine suitable for accurate surface preparation of concrete and steel surfaces, removing coatings, levelling and texturing.
The TFP200 has undergone a number of changes recently, as part of Trelawny's continual product improvement program.
The changes include a new rear-mounted starter box enclosure and plug location, offering greater protection from accidental damage and improved safety to this area of the machine. A new handle-mounted push-button system with an isolation safety switch makes starting and operating the machines even easier than before.
A fresh new look and colour scheme has also been introduced with a heavy-duty vinyl wrap system, allowing Trelawny to offer bespoke branded machines to OEM customers & hire companies wanting their own branding on their machines. Retaining all the power, performance and quality customers have come to expect from TFP range.