540mm PLANETARY GRINDER - ELECTRIC POWER OPTIONS
Featured Health & Safety Benefits
want to know more
- Suitable for medium to large jobs
- Levelling and smoothing of concrete
- Removal of coatings and adhesives
- Preparation for new coatings
- Repairing rain damaged concrete
- Polishing of concrete and other materials
- 540mm grinding diameter from 3 planetary grinding heads
- Balanced transmission design for easy operation
- Dust port for connection to an industrial dust collector for virtually dust free operation
- Single and variable speed options for grinding and polishing
- Flexible disc suspension system for comfortable grinding and a superior finish
The TPG540 sets a benchmark in the medium size planetary grinder segment.
With the highest grinding pressure in its class, the TPG540 is a highly productive, yet still portable and manoeuvrable machine.
The unique transmission design allows the grinding heads to spin in different directions giving perfect balance while the heavy duty belt design delivers maximum power and torque to the floor.
The flexible range of Trelawny QR diamond tooling makes the TPG540 perfect for both heavy-duty concrete grinding, coating removal through to fine finishing and polishing.