The real alternative to small area shot blasting.
Trelawny's Peening Preparation Tool (PPT) is designed for application where open blasting may not be possible or simply as a fast economical way of effectively carrying out surface preparation in small or remote areas.
It is ideal for preparing flat or large vertical areas such as beams, girders and tanks.
The PPT fitted with "Rotopeen™” abrasive flaps will remove coatings, scale and corrosion while cleaning the surface to a near white metal finish providing up to 100 micron anchor profile perfect for reapplication of coatings.
- Available in 50mm (2”) or 100 (4”)
- Range of abrasives available
- Fully shrouded Tool (TVS®)
- Fast removal of coatings, scale and contamination
- Preparation of surfaces for recoating
- Suitable alternative to small area blasting
|Cutting width (mm)||50 (2'')|
|Air Consumption (cfm - lpm)||30 - 840|
|Vibration level (Aeq m/s2)||3.5|
Download a Brochure
For more information and technical details, complete the following form and we will immediately email you a complete product brochure.