Trelawny's proven reliability over many years had made the Trident Neptune machines the first choice for de-scaling onboard ships. The machines will rapidly remove scale, rust, paint and other unwanted deposits, leaving a good surface suitable for priming/painting or coating application.
- 25% lighter than other similar machines: greater portability
- Automatic thermal protection on electric models: protects motor from overheating and costly replacements
- Common parts with other Trident machines: utilise consumables you already have in stock
- Skid design base: stops the machine rolling around on decks
- All machines supplied with: -flexible shaft 3 m x 16 mm (9ft x 5/8'') -heavy duty lead scaling head - 6 cutter scaling head -150 mm dia (6'') power brush -spanner set -hand guard
- Rapid removal of scale, rust, paint and other unwanted deposits
- Leaves a good surface suitable for priming/painting or coating applications