Series K Electric Powered Dust Collectors - KV 30 Electric
TVS® K Series of portable dust collectors for light and specialist industrial use.
The KV30 is a powerful twin motor industrial vacuum built to withstand the toughest of environments and jobs while remaining portable, this makes it the ideal system combined with Trelawny's range of scaling tools where performance and portability are a given.
Consideration for the potentially hazardous material mean the optional fully certified TYPE H version is a key feature of the range. Type H vacuum cleaners have been purposely designed and built to meet the needs of users to safely and effectively pick up hazardous dusts and debris including asbestos.
Each model is issued with a filtration test certificate and are certified to have a filtration efficiency in excess of 99.995% at 0.6 microns.
- Non magnetic 3004 grade stainless steel canister with virtually indestructible thick section injection moulded plastic motor head
- Double filtration
- Optional high efficiency cloth filter
- Twin motors providing 2000W
- Optional certified Type H version
- Supplied with 38mm tool kit
- Optional wet use version
- Suitable for use with Trelawny's TVS® range of handheld scaling tools
- Collection of dry dust and wet materials
- Dry model complete with: 38 mm Tool Kit (Part No. 303.1085), 14" Standard Filter Assembly (Part No. 303.1025), 5 x K4 Disposable Paper Bags
- Wet & dry models complete with: 38 mm Tool Kit & Wet Floor Tool (Part No. 303.1095/WD), Float Assembly (Part No. 303.1050), 14'' Standard Filter Assembly (Part No. 303.1025), 5 x K4 Disposable Paper Bags
- Dry HEPA models complete with: 38 mm Tool Kit (Part No. 303.1085), 14" Standard Filter Assembly (Part No. 303.1025), 5 x K4 Disposable Paper Bags