Multi-Headed Concrete Floor Scabbler (MHS11)
Developed in conjunction with the ‘CITB - Construction Industr y Training Board’.
The MHS11 introduces a new concept in pneumatic floor scabblers. Using smaller heads with a 70% increase in BPM (Blows Per Minute) and a 30% reduction in air consumption, the MHS11 maximises productivity, efficiency, value and ergonomics, without compromise.
Its is the perfect machine for fast removal of laitance, level reduction and profiling for new concrete and thick screeds and sealants.
Production rates in excess 30 m² per hour.
- 11 replaceable carbide tipped scabbling heads for fast production and long service life
- 4,000 light blows per minute for fast production without damaging the underlying substrate
- Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction system for protection of operators
- Optional Trelawny TVS® vacuum shroud system for protection of operators and surrounding environment
- Removal of laitance, roughening, and reduction of levels
- Aggressive keying without damaging the substrate
- Removal of coatings
- Fast removal of hazardous coatings and contaminated materials with TVS® shroud system