Low Vibration Heavy Duty Scabbler - Single Head - SH1
The SH1 and VL SH1 single head scabblers are the ideal tools for roughing and preparing concrete in small areas such as concrete joints .
The VLSH1 low vibration model helps reducing the risk to operators of vibration related injuries.
The optional TVS® vacuum shroud allows the connection of an industrial dust collector for collecting nuisance and hazardous dust for protection of operators and environment.
- Single replaceable tough carbide tipped piston for fast production and long service life
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use - Also available with a short handle for tight areas
- Simple and robust design for easy maintenance
- Optional Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction system for operator safety
- Removal of laitance
- Roughening and exposing aggregate
- Preparing joints and cracks
- Removing coatings
- Reduction and levelling