Trelawny has been a global supplier of quality specialist deck scaling & maintenance equipment for over 60 years operating from its headquarters in the engineering heart of the UK. They strive to deliver innovative solutions for the maritime industry. These include specific products for the management of corrosion & coatings removal through mechanical maintenance programmes on vessels, platforms, bridges & tanks.
Under its designated trade mark Vibro-Lo™, Trelawny highly focuses on operator protection in their objective to reduce vibration levels across the range of products.
Having pioneered the use of Tool & Vacuum System (TVS) ™ as an alternative to blast cleaning, for the containment of hazardous materials, dust & debris, the Trelawny range of products is an efficient method of cleaning by mechanical means, a wide range of substrates in an environmentally acceptable fashion.
Trelawny range of deck-scaling & maintenance equipment includes:
• Low vibration technology for operator safety
• Low spark materials for use in potentially hazardous areas
• New products including dust control apparatus in line with current legislation such as ATEX approval for use in potentially hazardous areas
• Hold cleaning apparatus for use on bulk carriers & cargo vessels
• Large area deck de-scaling machines for heavy & light corrosion and steel preparation